When you receive 1 out of 15 nominations, you feel good.
But when you receive 1 out of 2 nominations, you feel great. 😀
Thank you Miracle Girl for nominating me. I feel really nice 🙂
Visit her blog for interesting posts and miracle challenges.
7 Random Facts about me!
- I’m an Automotive Software Engineer (we program cars) 😀
- I hail from a pretty orthodox family of Darjeeling. But, since I was three, we have been living in Sikkim, a state in the Northeastern part of India.
- I love literature – especially because my paternal family is much into it. My paternal grandfather had translated the famous Bengali romance novel Devdas into Nepali. He also wrote a lot of other articles in Nepali. My dad, too, is a Nepali linguist – the first one to publish a book on Nepali Linguistics in India. So, I’ve probably inherited the traits.
- I may seem like an introvert, but I’m actually just the opposite. I take a “little” time to get used to talking to the other person.
- I write in Quora on almost all topics 😀
- I had tried giving up on Chicken for almost 10 months until I finally realized that I was just acting. I couldn’t.
- I love to stay fit – always!
Now, I nominate Novelacious and Aishwarya to take this award! Write seven random facts about yourself and nominate two other bloggers.
Well! This one comes as a surprise to me – thanks for the nomination Novelacious. I’m glad as well as surprised, therefore I don’t know what to write. I even don’t have so much of a blogging experience to nominate fifteen other blogs who, in my opinion, really deserve this award. But here I go!
Firstly, the Rules:
- Thank the one who nominated you and embed a link to their blog.
- Share how you started your blog.
- Give a little bit of advice that new bloggers can take away.
- Select fifteen other blogs who you think really deserve the award.
- Visit the blogs you nominated and let them know.
Story of my blog:
I have always been a curious person. This curiosity led me create almost ten blogs by the time I left high school. But I never clung on to them – my blogs were nothing more than a few static pages of read-worthy (some worthless too) information. Even my WP blog is now more than 6 years old. But, I recently started to actually BLOG. A few months ago, I completed writing down my first novel. After six to seven drafts, I sent it to publishers and ended up with this. But I didn’t want to lose hope in my writing (what I consider good :D). So, instead, I came back to WP, albeit to really blog this time. So, started my journey which is going fine till now. I hope to continue growing with this lovely community of WPressers.
Advice to new bloggers:
As far as I know, I am a new blogger myself. If I advise others, it wouldn’t seem nice. But, yes, I have one thing to say – Knowledge is Power. Keep gaining knowledge and be more powerful. Blog and Reblog; Read and Write; Love and Be Loved!
(Please don’t laugh at my advice :D)
15 unordered nominations from AddKluZiv
- Colleen Ackermann.
- Sarah Doughty.
- Giggles and Tales.
- Travel Much!
- Kristina Koti.
- Love it Now.
- A Reading Writer.
- Airg Blog.
- My Bloom Site.
- Signed Arouge.