When you receive 1 out of 15 nominations, you feel good.
But when you receive 1 out of 2 nominations, you feel great. 😀
Thank you Miracle Girl for nominating me. I feel really nice 🙂
Visit her blog for interesting posts and miracle challenges.
7 Random Facts about me!
- I’m an Automotive Software Engineer (we program cars) 😀
- I hail from a pretty orthodox family of Darjeeling. But, since I was three, we have been living in Sikkim, a state in the Northeastern part of India.
- I love literature – especially because my paternal family is much into it. My paternal grandfather had translated the famous Bengali romance novel Devdas into Nepali. He also wrote a lot of other articles in Nepali. My dad, too, is a Nepali linguist – the first one to publish a book on Nepali Linguistics in India. So, I’ve probably inherited the traits.
- I may seem like an introvert, but I’m actually just the opposite. I take a “little” time to get used to talking to the other person.
- I write in Quora on almost all topics 😀
- I had tried giving up on Chicken for almost 10 months until I finally realized that I was just acting. I couldn’t.
- I love to stay fit – always!