Hey fellow bloggers and readers!
I’m here with one more beautiful blogger award. I thank Novelacious for this one.
Guys, do check out her blog, it’s about book reviews (and she is a voracious reader 😉 )
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
So, let me begin my Q & A session set by Novelacious.
1. The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
A: A trip to Yumthang, the valley of flowers in North Sikkim, India. I was with 39 other fellow classmates and we had actually bunked our classes to go on the trip. 😀
2. Any dream vacation place?
A: Anywhere where there is a balance of nature and technology and I get to go with my best friends. Probably some island in Maldives. 😉
3. What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
A: My dream date? Umm, I haven’t thought about it much. But, I’d ask the girl where she’d love to go and we can plan a dream date together. Haha.
4. Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
A: Reading books, no doubt!
5. List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
A: Shawshank Redemption (1994), 3 Idiots (2009), Predestination (2014), Apocalypto (2006), and Sholay (1975).
6. Your favorite author and why?
A: Paulo Coelho; his novels are awesome.
7. Your topmost favorite book and why?
A: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It is such an amazing experience to read the book. It talks about the soul of the human and its connection with the soul of the world.
8. Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
A: Writing poems, songs, articles, indulging in various sports, volunteering, and so on.
9. If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
A: I wouldn’t rewrite any ending. I’ve only read a select few books and their endings are picture perfect.
10. Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
A: To be honest, yes! I have already written one romantic novel and am in the process of writing another one. But, I also need to learn a lot.
11. One quote that sums up your whole life!
A: When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Questions for the nominated bloggers
- The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
- Any dream vacation place?
- What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
- Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
- List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
- Your favorite author and why?
- Your topmost favorite book and why?
- Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
- If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
- Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
- One quote that sums up your whole life!